Damaged or Destroyed Property

Use the following form to report damaged or destroyed property to Steele County Emergency Management officials. You will be contacted if additional information is needed.

    If different from damaged property address.



    Type of Damage Being Reported *

    Select ANY that apply to your property's damage. *